1. Jiabi Chen, Yan Wan, Baohua Jia, Tao Geng, Xiangping Li, Lie Feng, Wei Qian, Bingming Liang, Xuanxiong Zhang, Min Gu and Songlin Zhuang, Observation of the inverse Doppler effect in negative-index materials at optical frequencies, Nature photonics, 5:239-242（2011）
2. C. Y. Ouyang, Young-Su Lee, Hydrogen induced interactions in vanadium from first principles calculations, Physical Review B, 83: 045111(2011)
3. B. Xu, Valentino R. Cooper and David J. Singh, Yuan Ping Feng, Relationship between bond stiffness and electrical energy strorage capacity in oxides: Density functional calculations for h-La2O3, MgO, and BeO, Physical Review B, 83: 064115（2011）
4. C. L. Yuan, Q. Liu, B. Xu,Strain-induced structural phase transition of Si nanoparticles, J. Phys. Chem. C, 115: 16374 (2011)
5. G. Q. Liu, F. L. Tang, L. Li, L.X. Gong, Z. Q. Ye,Concentration detection of quantum dots in the visible and near-infrared range based on surface Plasmon resonance sensor, Mater. Lett., 65: 1998 (2011).
6. G. Q. Liu, Y. B. Liao, Yan Chen, Simulation and measurement of spontaneous emission characteristics from quantum dots in proximity to photonic crystals, Journal of Optics, 13: 0151066（2011）
7. Liyun Hu, Zhenglu Duan, Xuexiang Xu, Z. S. Wang, Wigner function evolution in a self-Kerr medium derived by entangled state representation,J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 44:195304 (2011)
8. Xingfang Luo, Differential evolution strategy cum equivalent circuit method for the design of multi-band frequency selective surfaces, The Journal of China Universities of Posts and Telecommunications, 18(1):101 (2011)
9. Yuke Li, Fukun Zhou, Xingfang Luo, The design of dual-band filter based on novel CRLH transmission line structure, The Journal of China Universities of Posts and Telecommunications,18(2):141-143(2011).
10. C. L. Yuan, Q. L. Zhang, Xingfang Luo,Z. R. Zhang,Formation and strain distribution of Ni/NiO core/shell magnetic nanoparticles fabricated by pulsed laser deposition, Science China Physics, Mechanics & Astronomy, 54:1254 (2011)
11. Yiyou Nie, Yuanhua Li, Junchang Liu, Minghuang Sang, Quantum state sharing of an arbitrary three-qubit state by using four sets of W-class states. Optics Communications, 284(5):1457-1460(2011)
12. Yiyou Nie, Yuanhua Li, Junchang Liu , Minghuang Sang. Quantum state sharing of an arbitrary four-qubit GHZ-type state by using a four-qubit cluster state, Quantum Information Processing, 10(5): 603-608(2011)
13. Haijiang Hu, Fengdeng Zhang, Real-time detection and elimination of nonorthogonality error in interference fringe processing, Applied Optics,50(15): 2140(2011)
14. Gaorong Zeng, Zhengding Qiu, Chunr Zhang, Dongmei Sun, Evaluation of robustness for image quantization watermarking under JPEG compression, Systems Engineering and Electronics, 33(1): 213(2011).
15. Zuxing Zhang, Guoxing Dai, All-normal dispersion dissipative soliton ytterbium doped fiber laser without additional filter, Acta Optica Sinica, 31(2): 0214005(2011).
16. B. Xu, Y. H. Lu, Z. D. Sha, Y. P. Feng and J. Y. Lin, Coupling of magnetic edge states in Li-intercalated bilayer and multilayer zigzag graphene nanoribbons, Europhys. Lett., 94: 27007 (2011).
17. Yinghua Ji, Yongmei Liu, Zisheng Wang, Avoiding the decay of entanglement for coupling two-qubit system interacting with a non-Markov environment, Chinese Physics B, 20(7):070304(2011)
18. Xuexiang Xu, Hongchun Yuan, Liyun Hu, Hongyi Fan, Statistical properties of a generalized Photon modulated thermal state, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 44 : 445306 (2011).
19. Xuexiang Xu, Hongyi Fan, Liyun Hu, Hongchun Yuan, Generalized two-mode thermal vacuum state for the Hamiltonian of a parametric amplifier derived by the IWOP method, Physica A 390:18 (2011).
20. Lijuan Xu, Guobin Tan, Shan-jun Ma, Nonclassicality and decoherence of two-mode photon-added squeezed vacuum, Optics Communications 284: 3335(2011).
21. Minghuang Sang, Zixing Yu, Cuicui Li, Kai Tu, Generation and classification of the translational Shape invariant potentials based on the analytical transfer matrix method, Chin. Phys. B, 20(12): 120304 (2011).
22. Minghuang Sang, Cuicui Li, Zixing Yu, Yongsheng Wang, Reflectionless Potentials via Complex Potentials, International Journal of Theoretical Physics, 50:3459 (2011).
23. Wen Yuan, Cheng Yin, Pingping Xiao, Xianping Wang, Jingjing Sun, Sangming Huang, Xianfeng Chen, Zhuangqi Cao, Microsecond-scale switching time of magnetic fluids due to the optical trapping effect in waveguide structure, Microfluid Nanofluid, 11:781 (2011).
24. Wen Yuan, Cheng Yin, Honggen Li, Pingping Xiao, Zhuangqi Cao, Wideband slow light assisted by ultrahigh-order modes, J. Opt. Soc. Am. B, 28(5):968(2011).